Developing a content management system (CMS) is critical for generating intuitive, customizable, scalable, and SEO-focused solutions for managing your corporate content. CMS development by Technobd Limited enables companies to manage web content effectively and efficiently, thereby fostering website lead generation.
With a robust CMS, you can achieve the following benefits:
Annual CMS ROI bolstered by a superior value/cost ratio, economical website development, and optimized maintenance procedures.
Surge in website traffic facilitated by swift web content publication and updates through automation.
Boost in conversion rate, courtesy of integration with SEO tools, user behavior analytics software, and other enhancements.
Elevation in content managers' productivity due to user-friendly content management (no technical skills such as visual design or coding are required) and real-time collaboration on web content.
Reduction in the number of content managers necessary to administer a website, achieved through efficient workflows, speedy content creation and search, reuse of web content, and more.
Content Creation and Storage
Incorporated WYSIWYG editor and adaptable content templates.
Organized content hierarchy taxonomy.
Inclusive indexing and full-text search capabilities.
Integrated systems for file management.
AI-assisted auto-tagging and metadata generation.
Provisions for content archival.
CMS Administration Content governance.
In-depth reporting and analytics (for instance, tracking content usage and user behavior).
Seamlessly integrated help desk for prompt assistance.
Timely alerts and notifications (such as content publishing, modifications, etc.).
Content Publishing and Promotion
Incorporated SEO utilities and search engine-friendly URLs.
Flexible content approval and publishing workflows, encompassing non-linear, multi-tiered processes.
AI-driven content customization (intelligent suggestions).
Capability to manage multiple websites and support multiple languages.
Optimized for access on mobile devices.
Security and Compliance
Comprehensive access control and multi-factor user authentication.
Role-specific permissions for precise access control.
System for versioning and audit trails.
Policies for content retention and deletion.
Technical adherence (for instance, WCAG 2), along with industry-specific compliance (such as GLBA, SOX, HIPAA).
- Evaluating a company's information structure and procedures for content management.
- Identifying requirements for content management.
- Outline of the solution’s scope.
- Characterization of prospective CMS users and defining their roles.
- Establishing a strategy for content governance.
- Determining the fundamental features of the CMS.
- Drafting the CMS requirements document.
- Selecting the most suitable platform/technology stack.
- Preparing for CMS integration with enterprise systems.
- Developing a comprehensive CMS project plan along with a compelling business case.
- Sketching out the flow of content management processes.
- Formulating personas and mapping out user journeys.
- Constructing initial CMS prototypes.
- Performing usability assessments of the prototypes.
- Developing a CMS solution from scratch or based on the chosen platform.
- Integrating the solution with essential third-party or legacy systems.
Quality Assurance Phase
- Formulating a CMS test plan along with specific test scenarios and cases.
- Performing rigorous CMS testing and rectifying any identified issues during the process.
Data Transition Phase
- Formulating a comprehensive data migration strategy.
- Identifying the content that qualifies for migration.
- Reviewing the existing content for errors, duplications, outdated or inconsistent data.
- Carrying out the process of content migration.
- Verifying the integrity of migrated data and content.
End-user Training and Launch Phase
- Crafting detailed documentation for CMS usage.
- Organizing training sessions for CMS users.
- Carrying out user acceptance tests.
- Soliciting user feedback and making necessary enhancements. Deploying the CMS in the production environment.
Post-Launch Support Phase
- Addressing issues reported by users.
- Refining the solution to adapt to evolving business requirements.
- Consistently monitoring and enhancing CMS regulatory compliance.
Sturdy and Efficient CMS Architecture
Our approach to CMS development involves a multi-tiered structure and the use of microservices. Additionally, we maintain adherence to essential architectural principles like separation of concerns (SoC) and high concurrency for optimal performance.
Cost-Effective CMS Development
By leveraging reliable third-party components and public APIs, we effectively reduce the costs associated with development. Additionally, we consistently track and refine our usage of cloud services for further cost optimization.
Guaranteed Quality in CMS
To ensure top-notch quality, we carry out routine code audits, integrate APM (application performance management), and conduct comprehensive QA testing. Our tests encompass unit testing and automated API and UI testing, ensuring a high degree of coverage.
Fast Turnaround for CMS Delivery
Thanks to our agile development approach and the implementation of established DevOps practices with continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD), we're able to deliver a working version of a CMS solution in just 2-3 months.
Our software engineers employ the proven combination of the latest and classic trusted technologies, having the following technology stack as the basis:
At Technobd Limited, we understand the importance of a reliable technology stack for the long-term evolution of custom software. That’s why our software engineers use a proven combination of the latest and trusted classic technologies as the basis of our tech stack. Our tech stack includes:
By relying on a robust and reliable tech stack, we can ensure that your software solution is scalable, flexible, and can evolve with your business needs. Contact us today to learn more about our custom software development services and how we can help you build a long-lasting software solution.
Customized CMS Development
- In order to construct a tailor-made CMS, our approach includes:
- Creating a suitable CMS feature set.
- Choosing an effective tech stack for CMS execution.
- Designing an efficient CMS architecture along with user-friendly UX/UI.
- Developing and testing the CMS solution.
- Providing comprehensive user training.
- Offering ongoing CMS support and evolution (on demand).
CMS Development Based on Existing Platforms
- To help you mitigate the costs of CMS implementation, our services include:
- Choosing a suitable CMS platform that matches your needs.
- Configuring, customizing, and integrating your CMS solution with either legacy or third-party systems.
- Conducting QA and user training.
- Providing continuous CMS support and evolution (upon request).
Development of CMS Modules
- To cater to your distinct content management requirements, we will:
- Draft a detailed requirements specification for a CMS module.
- Design the architecture, UX, and UI of a CMS module.
- Develop and integrate the module with your existing CMS solution.
- Perform quality assurance for the CMS module.
Timeline for Our CMS Development Services
Development of Minimum Viable Product (MVP): 2-3 months.
Development of an MVP with innovative features: 4-6 months.
Creation of a CMS module encompassing basic features (like content creation, storage, organization, and publishing): 1-2 months.
Return on Investment period: 0.4-1.2 years.
Regular releases: Every 2-6 weeks.
Frequent minor tweaks and fixes: Several times daily.
Costs of CMS Implementation
The expense for basic CMS development varies between $20,000 to $50,000, while a more advanced CMS supporting multiple languages, with AI-driven analytics and personalized suggestions, may cost between $150,000 to $400,000. Pricing is influenced by a variety of aspects such as the intricacy of CMS features, the range of content types, the overall amount of content, the quantity and complexity of content management workflows and integrations, among other factors.