Last Updated: Jule 23, 2023
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our website:
Personal Information, which is information by which you may be personally identified such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, etc.
Non-Personal Information, which is about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, and usage details. This is collected automatically as you navigate through the site and may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
We use the information collected, including Personal and Non-Personal Information, in the following ways:
- To present and improve our website and its content.
- To provide the services, products, or information you request.
- To understand usage trends and preferences.
- To carry out obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may disclose aggregated Non-Personal Information about our users without restriction. Personal Information will be disclosed in the following ways:
- To subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Technobd Limited’s assets.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13.
For questions or comments about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at: